- Worker safety plays paramount role, particularly for who works at height. KING TONY Tools at Height are simple anti-drop solutions to prevent tools from falling. It can avoid the risk of dropped tools to hurt people, causing damage and disrupting work.
- It’s applicable in drilling derricks, wind turbines, cranes, buildings, scaffolds, bridges, telecom masts, power lines, hangars, overhead gantries, nuclear fuel rod cooling ponds, water filter beds, underground mining shafts where safety is a major concern.
- The steel lanyards are tested by double maximum weight and dropped from height. Product quality is approved.
- 3kgs maximum tool weight
- Nylon tether with steel spring inside to absorbthe shock of a dropped tool
- Increases safety and productivity
- Ergonomically designed length